It is the class A IP address that is used for routers available in the factories. It helps to create a default gateway for the routers in the organizations. You can even use the IP address to create your personal network. However, you have to assure that IP address 10.0.0.1 is unique and only used in the local area network.
10.0.0.1 log in guideline
10.0.0.1 is a special IP address, due to which the log in the guideline is different from the other IP addresses that you have been using.
- You have to access the web browser and type http://10.0.0.1 in the address bar. Press the enter button.
- On your screen, a management console will appear. You have to press enter again after adding your username and password.
- In case you are not aware of your username and password, you should check the back of your router or check out our guide. You will surely find the information.
- You will see the display menu, from here you have to pick the network section.
- DSL/Dial-up as well as other methods available that you can use to set up your network. Once again you have to enter your username and password that you have accessed from your network providers.
- You will get DNS 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 from Google.
The wireless access point will represent your local side of IP address that will help you connect to the internet. You have to assure that your device is connected to LAN. The TCP/IP network will appear with your address in the gateway setting. Assure that you access the ping utility in order to find in case other devices in the local network are using 10.0.0.1 without your permission. If you are unable to access the services, it is better that you reset the router that will allow you to use the services properly.
Router Username and Password List
If you haven’t changed your router’s username and password. The following list provides the default credentials. Click your router from the list below: